On December 6, 2017 Pearl representatives at the Global Pouch West conference discussed the newest unit to Pearl's Flex family, the Flex Sealer.
Pearl’s intermittent Flex Sealer is ideal for sealing both poly bags or pouches in the bag making process. The Flex Sealer has conveniences similar to a Pearl Flex punching unit, but with the ability to change sealing style, pattern, shape or size. Simply change the sealer modules (upper, lower and/or middle platen) to create the type of seal required. Pearl’s Flex Sealer is great for gusset sealing applications, reinforced handle seals, angle seals, security seals, presealing, heat crimping and more. Available in side rail or cross rail, carriages are optional.
- Sealing modules can be disconnected and installed in minutes; no tools required
- Full “plug and play” compatibility between sealing modules
- Low maintenance, versatile unit
- Spring loaded seal heads with temperature isolation
- Easy to remove Teflon® belt
- Simple mounting and installation
- Independent temperature and timing controls, solenoid actuated
- Upper seal with bottom pad
- Upper and lower seal, with or without center platen
- Upper cut and seal with bottom pad and venturi slug removal
- Flex Sealer 1 – maximum insert up to a 3-½” area
- Flex Sealer 2 – maximum insert up to a 7” area
Click here to download the product data sheet!