Much like the rest of the world, COVID-19 has disrupted our global supply chain and we are experiencing manufacturing and logistics delays, which are impacting the timeliness of certain deliveries.
- We are “essential” and therefore open for business.
- We are experiencing a spike in demand. Some from accelerated activity in processing and packaging, some from customers adding to stock levels.
- We have a robust in-house inventory of blades and parts.
- We are working overtime at our facilities to keep up with demand from accelerated activity.
To best support your needs through this trying time, we need your help;
- Please work with your Pearl representative to review what is required to maintain your production and provide a demand forecast for the coming months.
- Please understand we are not able to fill “stocking” orders during this time and will be deferring orders beyond normal monthly production requirements.
- Additionally, to meet higher demand levels with limited capacity, we will be de-prioritizing small made to order requirements. If applicable, your Pearl representative will be in contact to discuss your options.
- Have confidence that these measures will allow us to maintain a supply of parts critical to your operations.
We will keep you informed as the situation evolves and thank you for your cooperation and understanding.