The last critical contact area rarely utilized is just prior to the nips.
- Full layflat contact chilling right before the nips
- Chills both sides of the collapsed tube equally
- Prevents film blocking
- Eliminates the need for expensive anti-blocking additives
- Available in 4, 6, and 8 slat versions
- 10-20% increased output possible depending on process
- Spreader feature on top slats assist in wrinkle removal prior to entering the nip rollers
Standard 4-Slat Pre-Nips pairs require only 9″ of vertical space on the collapsing frame. In most cases, you only remove the top three slats or rollers and install.