Wrinkles in the film can be caused for a variety of different reasons. Regardless of the reason, Pearl’s innovative Spreader Bars will correct wrinkle issues at almost any point downstream past the upper nip rollers.
- No moving parts during operation
- Effective on even the thinnest of films
- Vertical bow adjustment via End Adjustment or EZ-Adjust Spreader Bars
- Great for film lane separation
- Remote control units available for hard-to-reach locations
- Bow coverings include SM24 “Extreme Slip” hard-coat or ultra-low friction plastic
- Works well on a variety of materials and thicknesses
This is the least expensive yet most effective defense against wrinkles.