Pearl is the industry expert in gusseting and makes the finest gussets in the world. Gussets exert more force on the bubble than the tent itself so having a low COF (friction) is very critical.
Pearl can deliver two options for gusset board construction based on the size and type of your extrusion line:
- Our Slat-Style gusset boards consist of a lightweight but sturdy Aluminum air space framework that utilize any of our Pearl’s low coefficient of friction plastic slats and Aluminum backers.
- Our SM24 “Extreme-Slip” Gusset boards consist of welded Aluminum plate, surface-modified over 100% of the surface area with the hardest surface finish and lowest coefficient of friction material available.
- COF much lower than traditional gussets
- Prevents heat buildup which can result in film blocking issues
- Pearl’s removable tips and custom side panel cutouts allow full layflats without removing the entire gusset from the collapser
- We also have an option for actuated gusset board slats so that they can be utilized as a side guide too
For more technical information, a quotation or consultation, please contact our Extrusion Technical Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (315) 365-3742.
For all other questions, please email email@example.com.